Friday, October 21, 2011

Is It?

Is it what I expected? Is it what I ever dreamt? Yes, It really is.
I always wanted to be here, like where I’m living now. My new life.. what? New life? Yes, It is. I’m saying  it’s a new life, cuz everything is different, different from my previous life.
For sure, I’d been hoping to be here. And I have my own reasons for that. But, I know, every success is always started by sacrifices.
Sometimes I cry, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I’m stressed, sometimes I’m happy.
Living far from your home isn’t easy. You’ll always miss your Mom, yor Dad, your annoying sisters, your GrandMa, your GrandFa. That’s what I’m feeling. Sometimes I could just drop my tears rememberring them, rememberring the roads, plants, lights, and houses around my home.
When you re-remember those old school memories, you’ll suddenly miss your best friends there, wherever they are now. That’s what I’m feeling. I really want to tell lots of unimportant stories to them (again). You’ll miss your teachers too, and of course everything there.
Now, I’m living my new life. With new people, new environment, new situations, new views, new seniors, new lecturers, new city buildings, new refreshments, new thoughts, and perhaps new personalities (supposed to be the better).
I said to God, if I could ask something, I would want to rewind the time for about years ago, and get it stopped, that I could really enjoy loooots of things there.
That’s because I haven’t been used to live with everything new here.
I hope everything will just get me and my beloved people to be better. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.